Wednesday 18 November 2009

Our Daily Routine - Mario, 3. Klasse

tilythumb:,, Hello Mario! When do you get up in the morning?“

:,, I get up at 6:15 a.m. and get dressed. Then I have breakfast.“

[Steinithumbausgeschnitten.jpg]:,, What do you have for breakfast? And how do you come to school?“

:,, I normally have dark bread with spread and tea. I go to school by bus.“

:,, What do you do in school?“

:,, In school I speak with my school friends and then I take part in the lessons.“

:,, What do you have in your first and second lesson?“

:,, First I have Maths and then I have German. Then I have Science and Art or Cooking. At 1 p.m. my schoolday is over.“

:,, When are you at home ?“

:,, I come home at 1.30 p.m. . Then I have lunch.“

:,, What do you do in the afternoon?“

:,, In the afternoon I make homework and then I watch TV.“

tilythumb:,, And what do you do the in rest of the afternoon?“

:,, I go out or play with my Playstation 2.
Sometimes I like to read.“


:,, When do you go to bed?“

:,, I go to bed at 10 p.m.“

:,, Ok, Mario. Thanks that you had time for us. Bye!“




No comments:

Post a Comment