Monday 12 April 2010

Teacherexchange: Mr. Bock visits Canicatti, Italy

On Friday, 26th of March, after school I started my travel to Canicatti, Sizily. On Friday I drove to Florence, on Saturday to Naples and by ferry boat to Palermo at night. On Sunday I drove from Palermo south to Canicatti - what a wonderful landscape, see!!!





Monday morning visit at "Don Bosco - School", . . .



an interview by local TV at "P. Gioacchino La Lomnia - School", . . .


. . . my presentation about Austria for whole the school, . . .


. . . and all those wonderful sights at Agrigento!!!!


On Tuesday I had a guided tour through Canicatti and all its sights, . . .


and all this delicious food, for example:
. . . but all beautiful things have an end . . .
and so a lot of thanks to all and bye bye Palermo,
bye bye Sicily, see you . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment