Here you can see the way he dressed:
- a whig
- a black or red jacket
- knee breeches
- white long stockings
- black shoes
And it looks very nice to dance with this equipment!
And here you can se a nice presentation about Mozart, combined with music of FALCO, a famous Austrian popstar, who unfortunately died too early... It is really worth watching !!!
We don´t celebrate carnival like the Spanish collegues with their pupils do, but this year we met Wolferl Mozart.
And as a young boy Wolferl also liked to play - but without electronic medias!
He liked to play the "OWL GAME"
It is a very old game going back many centuries!
You need: 3 dices - counters - and the board you play on.
- Everybody gets the same numbers of counters
- Half of them are placed in the middle of the board
- Somebody starts to toss the dices
- You have to find the combination of the dices on the board
- In very Old German you can read what you have to do: give three - take five - take all, if you have 3 x six on your dices (you win, of course...)
- Winner is, who collected most of the counters, too.